The first meeting of the Central Executive Committee of All India Inspectors’ Association, Chandigarh Circle is scheduled to be fixed for 18.05.2012 at 11.00 AM, at Ludhiana.
The meeting will be inaugurated by Comrade Koushik Roy, our hon’ble national Secretary General. All the office bearers and unit representatives are requested to ensure their presence in the meeting.
Shri Malkiat Singh, Vice President ( North Zone) will join us as observer of AICEIA. The special invitees to the meeting include S/Shri Varinder Singh, Superintendent ( Ex. General Secretary), Shri Manoj Nayyar, Ex-President, Shri K. C. Shajgotra, Ex-General Secretary, Shri Sanjeev Sharma, Inspector (P), Ludhiana.
Shri Kuldeep Singh, Vice President, and Shri Prashant Joshi, Joint Secretary of Ludhiana unit are requested to please make necessary arrangements fort the meeting.
The major agenda for discussion is proposed to be as follows : -
1) Issues relating to the general welfare of the cadre in particular and department in general;
2) Discussion on the status and requirements of infrastructural facilities in the offices;
3) Issues relating to the A.G.T ( for which orders are to be issued by 11.05.2012) and transfer policy.
4) Regarding new membership drive and deduction of subscriptions as well as DDO Certificates.
5) Discussions on the grant of Grade pay of 5400/- to ACP recipient Inspectors/Superintendents from the date of completion of 16 years of service including the filing of court case in the CAT/High Court.
6) Nomination of the units representatives on account of vacancies arising on account of election of office bearers of Zonal body and unit bodies.
7) Any other point proposed by the members and approved by the Chair.
This issues with the approval of the President.
(BHAGWAN SINGH )
Copy to : -
1.The President/Secretary General, AICEIA, KOLKATTA,
2.The Chief Commissioner, Central Excise, Chandigarh Zone, Chandigarh,
3.The Commissioner, Central Excise Commissionerate, Chandigarh-I/Chandigarh-II/Ludhiana/J&K and Customs Preventive Commissionerate, Amritsar, for information please.
4.S/Shri Malkiat Singh, Vice President ( North Zone), Varinder Singh, Superintendent ( Ex. General Secretary), Manoj Nayyar, Ex-President, K. C. Shajgotra, Ex-General Secretary, with a request to please ensure their august presence in the meeting.
5.The Notice Boards at all Commissionerates and Divisional Headqurters, for information of all concerned.