MY DEAR FRIENDS,
AS YOU ARE ALREADY AWARE, THE JAC UNDER THE CBEC CONSISTING OF THE GROUP B EXECUTIVE CADRES, GROUP C OFFICERS INCLUDING THE DRIVERS, HAVALDARS/SEPOYS HAVE GIVEN A CALL FOR AGITATION ON 26.098.2012. THE CHARTER OF DEMANDS SUBMITTED TO THE AUTHORITIES IS AS UNDER : -
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Furnish the Board’s proposal after the submission of the Federations/Associations on 25.01.2011 to CBEC, New Delhi and ensure obtaining Federations/Associations views and comments on the D.O.P&T’s decision on Board’s Proposal. Inclusion of all isolated cadres like Telecommunication wing, Marine wing and Chemical staffs whose restructuring is pending in the ongoing Restructuring of Cadres.
2. A committee be constituted with the representatives of all Recognised Federations/Associations of Joint Action committee and the officials from the CBEC to finalise the ensuing Restructuring of the cadre of CBEC as was done in CBDT.
3. No reduction/abolition of posts in any of the grade beloinging to Group ‘C’(non-ministerial), Group ‘C’(Ministerial) & Group ‘B’(Gazetted & Non-Gazetted) & Group ‘A’ officers taking into account the submissions made by different Associations consequent to the meeting held with the CBEC officials on 18.01.2011.
4. Ensure at least 04(four) functional promotions in the service life across the cadre.
5. One time relaxation for regularisation of the daily wagers/casual labours through the on going cadre restructuring.
6. The vacancies that would crop up out of the cadre restructuring exercise should be filled up first by giving appointment to all the pending Compassionate appointment cases as one time measure, disregarding the cap of 5% of the Direct Recruit vacancies as provided in the relevant instructions.
7. Prompt and adequate consideration and redressal of the proposals in respect of ongoing restructuring of cadres of the CBEC submitted by the respective Federations/Associations
8. Redefining the role of employees in conformity with the procedural changes of the department, deployment of all categories of Officers be made in an appropriate manner after imparting proper training.
9. Restructuring of the cadres in consonance with the recommendation of the 6th CPC in Chapter 3.1.
THE AGITATION WILL BE IN THE FORM OF WEARING OF BLACK BADGES, DAY LONG FASTING AND LUNCH HOUR DEMONSTRATIONS.
THE OFFICE BEARERS INCLUDING THE WORKING PRESIDENT, ASG, VICE PRESIDENTS, JOINT SECRETARIES AND EXECUTIVE MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY SENSITIVE THE MEMBERS OF ALL CADRES BY JOINING HANDS WITH THE OFFICE BEARERS OF THE SUPERINTENDENTS ASSOCATION, GROUP C MINISTERIAL/DRIVERS/HAVALDARS ASSOCATION. THEY SHOULD PERSONALLY VISIT THE MEMBERS TO HAND OVER BLACK BADGES TO THEM AND REQUEST THEM NOT TO BRING LUNCH WITH THEM ON 26.09.2012. THE LUNCH HOUR DHARNA WILL BE HELD AT COMMISSIONERATE AND DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS WITHOUT HAMPERING ANY OFFICIAL WORK.
THE VICE PRESIDENTS /JOINT SECRETARIES MAY KINDLY APPOINT MEMBERS AT PARTICULAR STATIONS TO PERSUADE THE OTHER MEMBERS TO TAKE ACTIVE PART IN THE AGITATION PROGRAMME TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS.