The CCU has issued a draft transfer policy, which has been uploaded on the official website of the Chandigarh I Commissionerate and circulated by the Commissionerates. The admn. has called the comments from the associations. We have already written a letter to the admn. asking for more time to come up with our suggestions and requested to issue the current year's order as per existing transfer policy.
In the meanwhile, we have to elicit the views of our members, who are important stake holders in the revision of the existing transfer policy guidelines. So all the office bearers are requested to kindly gather the view-points of the members. The the formal meetings at the local/division level may be called during lunch hours in this week and the views of the members may be consolidated/analysed and sent to the President/General Secretary/Vice Presidents immediately.
A meeting of the Circle Executive body is planned next week to discuss the issue in view of the comments which may be received from the local formations.
The following officers are authorised to call meetings at respective stations ; -
1. Shri Kuldeep Singh, Vice President/Prashant Joshi, Joint Secy alongwith Shri Sanjeev Sharma, Executive Memeber, at Ludhiana hqrs. office, and Shri Vinod Kumar and Shri Pawan Kumar, Executive Members, at Savitri Complex Division Office, Ludhiana;
2. Shri Tilak Raj, Working President/Shri Rajesh Gupta Vice Presidnet, Chandigarh I/Shri Sanjiv Rawat, V.P. Chandigarh II, alongwith Shri Rajinder Malhotra, Advisor to Circle Executive at Chandigarh for Chandigarh I /II commisionerates;
3. The officers to be nominated by the Vice Presidents at Patiala / Sangrur / Sri Nagar/ Shimla / Bathinda / Moga / Barnala.
4. Shri Vinay Goel, at CFSs, Ludhiana;
5. Shri Ramesh Chander Sharma, President /his nominee at Amritsar/ ICP Attari Road / Attari Rail / Airport;
6. Shri Sanjeev Kamboj and Shri Neeraj Gupta at Phagwara Division;
7. Shri Kulwinder Singh and Shri Sarvjit at Jalandhar Division;
8. Shri Ramesh Arora and Shri P.S. Tuli, at Ropar Division;
9. At other stations of the Commissionerates by respective Vice Presidents and Joint Secretaries may nominate active members to hold such meetings.
The views of the members may be consolidated and sent to the President / General Secretary via e mail by 06.04.2013.